Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 27, 2010

You Don't Know You Got It Til Its Gone

There is certainly some truth in this for me today.  I'm sitting in the warm house because it's windy and cold and what looks to me - 'dead'- outside.  I know my friend says 'sleeping' - but I don't think I look this gray and dreary when I'm sleeping.  Let's hope not!  ha.

I'm wanting to go out and play (this is a good thing for me) and I feel like I can't do it.  Too cold.  It shuts my body down.  Although, I'm shut down now anyway by not being out there living.  (good point) (aha).

For the past 10 years plus I was lucky to fly south for winter.  I lived in a beautiful and sunny, warm place for the winters.  It was heaven.  Going outside not having to worry about a coat.  Enjoying walking the dog.  No excruciating pain in my system.  In fact I loved the feeling of the breeze on my skin.  It was heavenly.

I did enjoy it and I felt grateful for it.  However, now that it's gone.  I really, really feel lucky that I was able to do this. 

I loved it then and when I think back on it now I realize how beyond lucky I was.  I was living what made me happy.  Perhaps this was more truth to lack of pain than anything.

Yet, I remember thinking the traveling got old; not being able to put roots down got old; having double responsibilities got tiring; I missed friends and family.

So, no matter where we are and what we are doing, I'm believing that there is always good and always not so good in our life.

Which one makes you feel best when you focus on it - the good or the not so good? 

The grass is never greener on the other side.  Because both sides of the grass has its really great things and it's not so great things.

Wherever you are today, may you see the great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment