Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Holding Back

I promised myself I would stay as honest and open as I knew how and this is messing with me some.  However, I usually finish what I start and I'm wanting to do my best to carry through on this promise.  I didn't know that I'd end up telling things I'm uncomfortable talking about. But, I suppose, when I get done talking about ideas and thoughts I want to share; what else is there.

If we don't go out of our boxes, so to speak; how are our boxes and lives going to grow and get closer to knowing the real us.

Going out of our comfort zone does allow for great growth in my belief.

What's your 'box' wanting to do?  What do you want to do - stay inside the box or step out and see and learn and grow your power/your you?  No right or wrong answer.  My wish is that you try both as to what feels right for you in the moment.  What gets you to your happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment