Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When It's Time

I've been thinking, saying, feeling that I may make a move or change a pattern.

I hear that awareness comes first.  I want to try not to beat myself up and know and trust when I am ready, it will happen. 

I trust that I am where I need to be right now in this moment.  I trust the process of living that I have what I need and I will be okay no matter what.  I have faith that answers will come to me when I truly need them and life will work itself out always.

Accepting what is and not fighting what is feels better at times, although not always possible.  If I look at the truth of things, accept them and understand them and then incorporate a plan to go in the direction of my happy.

If I feel nervous, I ask myself  'what is my goal in the moment".   If I feel scared, I trust that all will work out.  If I feel stuck, I sit with it and allow the stuckness for a bit and I know, 99.9% of the time, it passes.

Life is interesting and full of patterns and behaviors.  If we change one thing, no matter how small, can it set change into motion and everything we truly need will come. 

If we continue on exactly as we are; we will get exactly what we've been getting.  One change - using our opposite hand to brush our teeth - will start the process of change and it can be exciting to see where we go and end up each day.

Each day is a new day of unlimited possibities.  One second can change things.  One second is all it may take.

I wish you peace, love and knowing.  I wish you happiness and joy.  When it's time, it will come.  I want to allow life to run through me just as things are.  I want to accept it and know it.  I want to breathe it and trust it.

When it's time, I hope to know and experience and grab whatever life offers me to the fullest of my ability.  When I am unable to 'grab' much - I want to be okay with that.  Is this a choice I can truly make; to be okay, regardless.

Can you choose to allow life to fill you up and to trust when your time to act is upon you, you will know exactly what to do and how to do it?

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment