Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 15, 2010

Whew. Going, Going, Gone

That's how I feel.  going, going, gone.  My head is still spinning and I need to sit with this.

Facing myself and my truth is the hardest thing there is for me as a human being.  Accepting is feeling like freedom.  Accepting and my truth is dizzying, strange and so out of the box for me.

What is the big deal about just saying life as I know it.  Why does it feel so fearful to me; so strange.

The word pretense comes to mind.  I look it up and the meaning that strikes me most is 'make believe'.  I guess from a very early age I started to make believe about my life and only showed/shared parts of my life and parts of me and this changed from moment to moment, I bet. 

Is this what humans are meant to do.  Is this, perhaps, what works best with intermingling with other humans. 

Really, if we all walked around with our complete truths showing, it would take a lot of time to get anything else done.  So, maybe from day to day, moment to moment, we have this innate ability to share, show parts of our true selves and to add whatever make believe we want.  This ability is here for a reason, perhaps. 

Ok, even I don't want to go here anymore.  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment