Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chaos

There is a bit of chaos in alot of my relationships right now.  Many people I encounter tell me they are struggling with life and their own relationships.

I have this belief that our world, as we know it, is changing and we are on board the train (so to speak) and taking the rides of our lives.  We are growing, learning and, hopefully, being more open and more true.  We are allowing reality to just be and we are gathering each other through love and support. 

I know alot of my relationships seem to be showing each other things that we haven't been able to be open about.  The reality of what is is shining through whatever portals that are open to teach me to trust myself; to trust others.

With me being true to me, I am true to others and the beauty and connection I share with others is becoming more meaningful, amazingly so.  The growth of my relationships is huge and the freedom that comes with this reality and truth is so powerful.  The beauty, strength and light I am seeing in myself and others is a true gift.  Peace within.   I am wishing this for all of us. 

This is so enjoyable.  It is not without work, effort and energy.  However, the payoff is exceedingly promising and peaceful. 

The power that comes from being true and being you is more beautiful than I ever imagined. 

We are all magical beings and owning this magic; I'm feeling and thinking this is what it's all about.  The beauty and power that comes from connecting to others on levels that I surely didn't experience in this way before.

I am feeling like this is the magic of  'being you'. 


Truth is I am tired, exhausted and burned out.  My mind is chaotic.  Yet, I've never felt more connected to life.  I have never had such glimpses of true inner peace. 

Go figure.

How true to who you really are can you be in this moment; to what you really feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment