Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Being Real Even When I Resist and Don't Want To

My truth in this moment is that I have 4 ulcers on my fingers and 1 on my toe that are talking so loudly it is hard for me to focus or live with ease.

Doing things as simple as preparing a bagel, opening the vitamin container, feeding the animals, brushing my teeth, opening a curtain is challenging.  I cannot do any of it without pain.  I want to cry and give up and I know I will not.

I love life and I love living.  I love breathing. 

So, I am choosing to live in pain; to continue on.

I just move slower and much more precise and carefully as I pick up my teacup to drink chamomile tea.  I prefer not to bang my finger and 'go to the moon'. 

I wish with everything in me that I did not have to be like this.  However, there are more and more cells in my body that accept it everyday.  The whole of me is catching up to this acceptance and allowing. 

I found myself yesterday telling myself "I can't believe I hurt so much".  Well, this is a 30 year old saying and as of yesterday I told myself I will no longer say it.  I say now "I hurt so much".  I believe that the cold weather affects me negatively.  I do not know why or understand how and I so know it to be true.

I battle on with acceptance and sureness that I will get through the day and good things will be a part of it!

This is my truth in this moment.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment