Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 21, 2010

Story - Make Believe or Real?

So, I had a 2.5 hr. massage today.  The massages I receive are not usually relaxing or quiet.  The one I had today was alot of trust, work and allowing the mind to go.

This story begins a few days back when I remember waking up saying again and again Father, Son and Holy Ghost.   Father, Son and Holy Ghost.   Blessing myself.   Extremely Fearful.  (okay so I let that go)  I think it's important to say that I do not bless myself regularly; in fact, it's been some time.

Then I went to my chiropractor who also does energy work.  We came up with age 13, on the beach, something in my spine clicked and got out of alignment.  What also came up was
the beginning of scleroderma' and a 'scleroderma gene'.  (ok, so I sit with that)

Then today, during massage, the masseuse was pressing against my abdomen and I could feel my skin being pulled from my neck and head and from my toes and legs and over the hip bone and around the waist.  It felt like muscle fibers and I imagined them to be like tied cornstalks.  (remember, Post title is make believe or real? ha.) 

I kept telling myself to let the masseuse in, no reason for fear, allow 'it' to leave my body.  'It' being tightness, fear; anything that wasn't needed or wanted.

What came up for both the massage person and myself was my connection to Christ.  We asked it to happen and allow whatever 'work' that needed to be done for my being and the universe to connect as one.  My mind went to a place, way back, when I was having a guided meditation session and I saw myself in Jesus floating in a canoe down a slow, narrow river.  I stayed with that. 

The next thing I knew -  it felt like her hands were reaching my back through my stomach and these 'corn stalks' were being untied and freed to allow bloodflow and energy flow throughout my body.  I was crying uncontrollably, like a child, and I felt great happiness. 

I remember her saying  "oh, your digestion is surely going to be different now". 

I really believed we tapped into the core of the scleroderma and God was there working his magic. 
So, here I am.  Simply here.  Thinking what wacko stuff and feeling more 'real' than ever.

 Real or Make Believe?  Who knows...

Are there any of your experiences that you want to pull together to create a full story? 

No comments:

Post a Comment