Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anger

Anger is an emotion just like happiness and excitement.  However, anger seems to have many roles.  Anger, I believe, can come from fear.  When we are fearful or not in our comfort zone, anger can arise.

What we do with anger is maybe the important thing.  Do we make it about the outside world and other people or do we own it and say what is going on inside of us.

Which is the more real approach.   Which one accomplishes the most.  Are there other approaches that would maybe be most productive.

What do you do with your anger? 

No comments:

Post a Comment