Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waking up

I find pain waking me up from sleeping.  My finger tips are starting to 'talk' to me in discomfort and disagreement.  My muscles are feeling too tight and uncomfortable.  My breathing is a little heavier.  My patience is not being too cooperative.

My one finger is unable to type because it won't allow any pressure on it at all without hurting. 

I woke up with the window open and noticed I loved breathing the fresh air.  I also realized the cold air is what is making my body want to shut down; shrink so to speak. 

Every winter I say to myself how I can't believe the cold can have such an affect on me.  Well, this year I want to tell myself 'get over it already,  please.  For more than 30 years, the winter has had a huge affect on me and that is just the way it is'.  Accept what is.  See how far this acceptance thing goes with me this time.

I don't want to feel this way and, right now, I don't have the option of not feeling this way.  What is a woman to do!  Running from myself is not an option.  Changing the way I feel doesn't seem to be an option. 

The best I can do is try to find some comfort and joy and so this is what I'll do for now.  I'll love, share, connect and keep moving forward as best I can.  I'm sad and it's okay.

I sit here sort of paralyzed feeling like this post is all just a 'crock'.  So unimportant.  So invaluable.  Am I feeling unimportant; unvaluable?  Perhaps the part of me with scleroderma is.  mmm interesting.

Something to work with, I suppose.

What's important and valuable about yourself?  I hope you have a nice long, easy to put together list! 

My list:  Kind; Generous; Open; Honest; Intelligent; Love of Life;  (it's a start, yes)  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment