Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 19, 2010

If We Do Not Know

If I am uncertain about someone's thought or thinking in a situation,  I am learning it is best to ask them.   If I want to know what someone is thinking, I bravely ask them.

Mostly, all of the time, people in my life want me to be happy.  If I do something and I do not know how this person feels about it, I now am asking them.  Assuming I know what they think and feel isn't working for me.  I truly don't always know.  (surprising, isn't it?)  When I ask and they answer, I have concrete knowledge to respond accordingly.  I am certain of the situation and it's empowering.  There is stillness and peace in knowing this for me.

I think I used to be afraid to ask;  almost afraid that they are not on my side and this will conjure up ugliness or lack of discourse.

I am learning that most people are on my side and asking and talking about it gives us more peace and ability to grow and love.  A peace to just be with the truth.  Their truth, my truth, the truth of the situation.  It's freeing.

I have to admit, I am fearful of the time when the person isn't on my side and I will feel yucky.  By on my side, I don't mean agreeing with me.  On my side, I mean caring and taking the time to know and feel each others beings.  Actually, to share each other's souls.  This is going far out there saying this, but I believe in this. 

To truly care for each other, I believe, is to learn where the other person is coming from.  It certainly can be different from what I know and I believe we both can be right.  Within our lives, our experiences, our thoughts the truth can be different.  It's in these differences we can learn and grow and be connected.  This, to me, is enlightenment.  It's not knowing everything and people to follow.  It is knowing ourselves and allowing others to know themselves. 

When this can be done through love and honor, I believe everything is possible. 

Is it possible we are all doing the best we can with what we know and the experiences we have had.

Are you ready to love and honor life?  First, yours and then others? 

No comments:

Post a Comment