Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 19, 2010

Simply Me

I want to write about myself.  Share what is going on with me.  It just still feels so un-natural, the feeling I am feeling. 

There is a peace exuding from me; from a part of me.  I am in a fog and yet it's comforting.  I am believing that my 'high alertness' has dimmed.  I am not feeling everything and everyone in the same way that I did as far back as I remember. 

I was not overwhelmed by the energies in the grocery store today.  Usually, I've always been anxious and cold while shopping for groceries.  Today I noticed that I wasn't cold; my hands weren't purple and I was calm.  I was able to just see people and not feel rushed, spastic or discomfort.  I liked it; I liked it alot.

I found myself taking my time to tie a twisty tie back onto a package that it had slipped off of.  I haven't used a twisty tie ever.  The simple act of taking my time to twist the tie back onto the baggie was a big deal for me.  Ludacris, right?

I told my sister this and she said why do you think.  I answered - I think because I gave up 'the fight'.  The fight to stop my reality; to change my reality.  To find a cure to change my hands, my pain and win.  Accepting what is.  It's turned down my dial on anxiety, fight or flight and adrenaline overload.  It's turned up my dial on calm, focus and security.

I'm not always peaceful and I have longer moments of it.  I am grateful.  I like it.

Do I feel like a weirdo - You bet!  However, do I feel totally real to me - yes!

Is it time for you to state your reality that you've been wanting to avoid? 

Like when I thought - If I say it, it will make it real.  It will be my reality.   Darling, it's already real whether we say it or not.  Might as well participate and see what we can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment