Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 21, 2010

Allow it All

I had a talk with someone very near and dear to me after my experience with my last massage.  What came out of the conversation was me still not completely able to get what I know and feel as Me out to the world. 

The first time I went to a psychiatrist I stated how I know me - I know what I want, how I feel and what I need deep down here in my belly.  I do not know how to bring it out 'here' - outside of myself.

I think this is what I am in the process of doing.  To trust, be brave and allow my feelings, thoughts and truth to be shared and not kept buried.  (oh help us!)

I am still not 100% there.  Even with my posts, I am sporadic and do not detail things.  I see myself typing highlights and thoughts, but not going into detail.

I had this belief that no one wanted to hear me.  I would overwhelm or bore people with my truth.  I wasn't worthy of sharing the real me.  People would laugh at me.  They would leave me.  (This, I learned in early childhood and grabbed onto with all my might.) 

I am now choosing to go for it and let it rip, so to speak.  (Father, Son and Holy Ghost)  lol  I'm praying I can do this and life won't shatter!

Thank you my dearest of all loves for helping me see the light and helping me to want to/know how to  take this next step.

If I see the whole slice of bread, so to speak, why am I just talking about the bread crumb.  ha

May you want to and know how to share all of who you are.  Perhaps, this journey we can take side by side.  This is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment