Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If I Accept It, It Will be True

For years I thought that if I accept my childhood as growing up without a dad, it would then become real/true.  Until one day, I woke up and realized it was true anyway - whether I accepted it or not.

Duh.

I am now realizing that I may be thinking the same about my symptoms of scleroderma.  If I accept them/it, it will make it more real.  Again, whether I accept it or not - I still have it.  I may as well accept it and stop the fight.

Stop trying to be someone I'm not.  Stop trying to hide something I believe is not acceptable.  Stop hiding something that is a part of me that I have accepted as something to be ashamed of. 

Accept what is.  It's alot easier once the acceptance is there.  I know this and yet I'm not quite at the total acceptance part.  This full acceptance isn't quite easy for me.

I was reminded today that fear is something that is in our mind.  Walk through it and there is freedom on the other side. 

I so want to choose freedom.

Is there something you are not accepting and, yet, the truth is already written?  

I'm going to look in the mirror and do my best to accept all of me today.  Are you with me?  (Meet you at the mirror)

  Too funny, looks like an Emergency Exit behind me - I don't want to have to use it!  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment