Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Abuse

Forgive me ahead of time. I am sorry for any offense people may feel.  I come from a place of love.   I do not know what terrible, terrible abuse is like personally.  This is a very general assessment that comes from only me and my life experiences.  I pray for the victim to know options and change their story today.  I believe the victim deep down is one of the strongest, most courageous humans in the world to be able to keep going forward while being abused.  I cannot imagine the strength it takes to do this.  My wish is for this person to use that strength to go forward for themselves.  Step though the fear and use their strength that is so apparent to me to change their lives.  It is their life and if there is one 'flame' of their true self inside; my wish is for that flame to grow and for them to be able to follow their happy.  They certainly do not owe the abuser ANYTHING.  My wish is for the victim to think of no one but themselves first to change the abuse in their lives.  Again, I am sorry if my thinking hurts.  I wish you  love and being able to be the truest version of you.  The version of you that was intended through love and is in you somewhere; even though it may not be easily apparent, I know you were born with it.

I've been thinking about abuse alot lately.  It saddens me to think about it.  It really is a horrible thing for both parties. 

I believe neither one is living their truth or following their happy.

I believe the abused is a victim that ceratinly is not living their own worth.  They may not know any other option or way.  I certainly wish I could change it for them and today in this moment.  I hate the thought of someone being hurt by another person and a person who declares love for them at that.  There may be nothing more horrifying. 

The abuser may not know any other option or way and is certainly lost and, perhaps, they may not know their underlying worth.  They certainly are not being what they were born to be.  I think (I do not know) that many abusers are not enjoying their lives either.  I think some people may say who cares about the abuser.  I think care and love may be the best, if not only, way out of this way of living.

It has to be torturous for all involved.  Is it usually fear, pain, insecurity, feeling unloved that is present in these situations.   If feelings of self-worth, true love and safeness were put into the mix, would things be able to change more readily or more easy.   

I see pain in all the people involved.  Great, great pain.   I see shame; I see fear; I see anger; I see dread.  I see these things coming from everyone involved.  Again, if pride, love, and trust that what they need they can give themselves now as adults were within their reach, would things be able to change now.

What would the world look like without abuse in it.  It's time to start finding out.  I wish it was a much easier street than it is. 

A  All are affected
B   Beyond Time to Change
U   Unacceptable
S    Story - Time for a new story
E    End the hurt

I believe that if I even ask myself if I wonder if this is abuse, then most likely I am being hurt and it's time for me to change something, anything that is within my power today. 

My wish to for us to try not to turn our heads away from the reality of this and let go of fear (even if we pretend to for a moment)  and get to our deep knowing of the first step to take.

May we all live a life without abuse of one another.  Is there something you can do today to alter an abusive relationship?  I certainly want that for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment