Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 26, 2010

Who Knows

With all the pain I am in and my mind trying to be accepting of it, there is alot of 'stuff' going on for me. 

I feel scared of the unknown.  I wonder if I'm going to be okay.  I'm sad that I'm not stronger.  I worry how my sickness affects my family members.

I'm hopeful I will find a way.  I'm grateful for what I do have.  I'm thankful for what I do know.

I want to know more.  I want to feel stronger. 

I'm thinking that today, in this moment, this is where I am.  Fighting it doesn't seem to be working anymore.  Accepting it is all I can try to do.  Exploring new information is always a possibility. 

I'm okay in this moment now.  It's not where I want to be and I'm handling where I am.  I am okay.

How are you handling where you are at in this moment?

Perhaps, 'not handling' is always an option.   

No comments:

Post a Comment