Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Posting

Hello.  I did not want to come here today to post.  I do not know how to share my pain.  I have shame with it and I am not connected to why I have shame.

Terribly cold for me today.  Have three layers on and the fireplace and I feel the cold.  It's like it comes from the inside out.  My body is screaming and feels like I am in a vise.  Like my skin is too tight/small for my bones. Uncomfortable is too mild of a word.  Horrendous is too dramatic.   

I had to force myself to get out of my pajamas and into day clothes. 

I am feeling paralyzed and the flow of writing what I usually feel is not here and I can't sit still.  I so want to run from myself.  (perhaps, that's why I am paralyzed).  Running from oneself is not the easiest to achieve.  ha


So, I choose to do what has to be done today.  I choose to force myself to get out of PJs.  I choose to not run but to share these thoughts and my reality.

Watching people come forward about their struggles is pretty awe-inspiring.  I am thinking that some of us come forward after we have come through our struggles.   I am choosing to talk about my current struggle now as it is in the present.  Scary place for me.  These thoughts make my head spin.  There is such a resistance here for me.

One foot in front of the other and live in the moment and do the best I can.  This is what I will strive for today.

May you do something today that works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment