Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where I'm At

So, I am learning to be whole with a disease.  The disease of scleroderma. 

Accepting this; I am more peaceful, not struggling.  I am not looking for the next doctor, vitamin, pill, alternative medicine to try.  I am truly just being.

Last night, I saw myself having no thoughts, no motives, no have-to's in my head.  It was peaceful and calm and so was I.

I truly loved it. 

For me, acceptance was key!  I am as I am and it's okay.  I can continue on and love, live and laugh.   I have learned, for now, to not wait for the storm to pass; but to 'dance' through it.  It feels right.  It feels awesome. 

I haven't made any commitments to friends or relatives to do something yet.  I'm not quite there.  But, here, in my body; my being, I am living and I am feeling pain.  I can do both.  I do not have to choose between the two.   I think this is a beautiful, gi-normous (gigantic/enormous) step for me.  I am grateful I found it and that I chose it! 

I am 'just being me' in this new feeling and new belief of mine.  I am sitting with this.  It's all I can do.  Life is good.

Where are you at?  Do you need to fight today or can you choose acceptance? 

I'm not sure there is any peace in fighting.  I know there is peace in acceptance.  I wish you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment