Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 15, 2010

My Search

Where My Search Has Led Me.

Since I am discontinuing full heartily the search for an answer to be disease-free, I can say I am grateful that I was able and I chose the search to find myself.  The drive behind the search was finding an answer to cure my symptoms of scleroderma and what I found was parts of myself that I didn't even know I had.  Parts of life and living that were not in my being or in my vocabulary.

The fight is over and acceptance is here. 

I am going to list all the things I have tried to get me to the other side of disease.  I have failed.  I have gained immense knowledge of the known and unknown. 

This is my journey so far.  I look forward to continuing on.

Does this page look lopsided to anyone else?  strange and funny things. 

I want to thank my husband for supporting me financially through this crazy, long search of mine.  He has never once said no - don't do it, don't spend it, don't take the time; not ever, not once.  Without him, I'm not sure I'd be here.  I certainly wouldn't be where I am at.  I am forever thankful and I love you.  You are my rock, the love of my life, my safe zone, my provider.  The amount of money I have spent on crazy and non-crazy healing modalities is most definitely astronomical.  Instead of two Ferrari's, you have me!  Oh boy!  I was blessed the day I met you.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment