Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 29, 2010

Where to Go From Here

Hello.  It's a very cold and bitter Monday morning.  The sun is out and that is beautiful. 

I am finding it extremely difficult to use my hands for anything (what's left of my hands even).  I am in a 'bad' place right now.  Don't want to get out of bed, do not want to stay in bed.  Don't want to go out in the cold, do not want to stay in the house.

No win situation I am creating here in my head. 

I need something to do.  Scared to commit to even volunteering again because what if I feel sick or unable to keep the commitment to be with the 'job'.  Then what.  It feels easier not to commit. 

What is it with this commitment stuff flying around me.

I am finding that, with pain and illness, most of  the energy I have goes into this.  Constantly rubbing my hands with creams and oils.  Then, I can't touch anything because my hands are greasy.  However, this definitely alleviates the pain for a bit. 

I take a pain pill and then it messes with my head and this alleviates the pain for a bit more. 

I want to be decorating for Christmas, I cannot.  I want to be strong and healthy; I am not. 

I want to know where I am going from here; I do not. 

Life - it's interesting, if nothing else...

Life is a process of highs and lows.  Life teaches us.  Life challenges us.  Life goes on.  Life changes.  Life can be an exciting adventure.  Life can be a dark place. 

My challenge is just being me throughout it all.  I like me more when I feel good about me.  I like me less when I tell myself things should be different. 

Who says they should be different.  They are not, so what if they are exactly as they should be.  My guess is that things are exactly as they need to be for today.

So, I will sit with this and know and strive for different and/or better.  Until then, I will choose to live in my truth to the best of my ability with what I know today.  (See, what if there is NOT an 'until then'.)

I sure hope something comes along soon and changes things up.  This may be my right place - can this be my happy place too.   Mmmmmm, who says it can't. 

OK, now I'm tired again....  This is why people don't go 'here'.  It's awfully exhausting and challenging.  My pain is what has brought me here. 

However, is it possible it's more exhausting to be stuck in the same unbearable patterns that I have created for myself over time.  I'm hoping all this completative work is worth it.  I'll just have to wait and see I suppose.  Push forward and onward while I'm 'sitting' with what I have.

Apparently, I am not 100% accepting.  ha.  This is a tough one for me.

Sorry, "I got nothing". 

No comments:

Post a Comment