Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Red Cardinal

I was watching the PBS Series "Buddha" and right outside the door, into a ball ornamental tree, flew a beautiful red cardinal.

I, of course, having fun, went to the Animal Speak book by Ted Andrews and looked up cardinal.  It said that if the cardinal has shown up in your life, it is there to teach you 'renewed vitality through recognizing self-importance'.  Wow.  Coincidence - I think not! 

I just had this long talk about me not being able to state and share completely what I really feel deep down and that I was only putting the 'bread crumb' out there of what I had inside of me and not the 'whole piece of bread' that is actually there.  One of the reasons I was doing this was because of me feeling unworthy.... and along comes the cardinal to tell me otherwise.

Too cool. 

I believe we all have something very important to share.  Ourselves.  If we all would be willing to do this, I believe it just may create the option for the world to be all-encompassing beauty, positivity and loving kindness. 

Being U is being enlightened. 

May we all listen and believe the red cardinal and find renewed vitality through knowing our own importance.

What if everything we did was truly important.  Washing clothes - clean clothes is important.  Sharing intellect - intelligence is understanding and this makes me peaceful and gives me a feeling of a more trusting and safe me.  Loving our animals is important and feels good.  Walking anywhere is important for health.  Driving to see a friend is important to my joy.  Being there for others is important to feeling connected.  Crying is important to cleanse our beings.

What if we all believed that everything we do is important.  Would it make everything more meaningful to us. 

If you felt and believed everything you did was important, how would this impact your everyday life?  Wanna believe it with me if you don't already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment