Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thought I Could Just

I thought I could just wake up and 'feel' it.  Celebrate.  Enjoy. 

Noope.  Not happening.  Yet, anyway. 

I'm doing something that is not working for me.   Or I need to do something that works for me.

Mmmmmm.

Feel something coming on......

Please let something change.

Tired of being on the low down.  Want to be on the out - go.  Meaning, I want to feel like doing things again.  I want to wake up excited and ready to go, move, live.   Instead I wake up and wait and see who is going to need me most and in what manner.

Just not feeling it...yet.

This is hard for me to accept.  Wanting to feel different and NOT.  Doesn't work for me.  I have to change something.  Baby steps.

I have to wake up and Be Me.  Do Me.  Live Me.

Are U being U? 

No comments:

Post a Comment