Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 25, 2011

My Reality

I am all over using all the emotions, feelings, alot of things that are here to teach us and aide us and guide us and 'mess with' us.

One moment I'm content and happy, the next I'm sad and unfulfilled and struggling.

I have two a/c units broken (we have 3 in the house) and the hot water doesn't work.  It seems like there is problems with leaks alot in my home.  The pond was leaking the other day.  The fish tank has leaked 6 times over the past 10 years.  We had the washer leak.  The finished basement had water in it and we still do not know where it came from.  Alot of leaks.  I wonder what this means (other than we have a lot of things that use water!).

This is the week we were going to tell the contractors we were cutting back on a regular schedule. 

As I write all this, I find myself hesitant and not wanting to be whiny and boring.  Apparently, this is what I am feeling right now and have been for a few days. 

I'm trying to 'watch' and see life unfold around me.  It is hard, at most times, to not get caught up in the emotions, feelings, materialness of it all.

So, today, I have more contractors at my house.  I don't seem to know how to relax when I have people working here.  

I do not know how people add new additions and construction for months while they reside in the same place.  I commend them.

I am realizing more and more what I cannot do easily.  I am very angry at myself.  I am blaming myself, I think, because I chose to ignore my disease for a long time.  I felt if I talked about it and/acknowledged it, that it would get the better of me.  It just may take over.  (guess what, it took over anyway)

Now, I'm thinking that if I would have paid attention to it and not pretended like I was okay and that everything was easy for me - maybe, just maybe I would have loved myself enough to not let it get to this place.

I will never know so I choose to let this go.  I am where I am and I am enough (in this moment, anyway).

I believe we are are where we are supposed to be JUST BECAUSE that's where we are. 

I heard a quote the other day  "Nothing changes if nothing changes".  Good one!

May something change in Ur life today if U want change.

No comments:

Post a Comment