Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weather/Whether

The weather is pretty crazy here.  45 deg.  I guess it didn't get the memo that it is Spring!  I hear it's 90 in Florida, which is much higher than average for Spring. 

I see storms, flood, tornadoes, tsunamis, dry spells.

The weather is talking to us.

Not sure what it is saying.  To me, I believe it's something about stopping to smell the roses.  It's wanting us to share love with each other and love with ourselves. 

Everyone of us on this planet was born with love in our heart; love for ourselves.  ....Is this true?  I don't really know if this is true.

I want to say that everyone of us enjoys love more than hate.  AND, I don't know if this is true.  I know love feels better inside of me instead of hate.  When I feel love, I feel peace, connection, joy, excitement, and happiness.   When I feel hate, I feel turmoil, disconnect, anger and I believe I am unable to feel happiness. 

I would like to choose love over hate.  Love is something I welcome.  Hate is something I fight with.

My battle with the weather has been ongoing.  In the cold, I hibernate.  In the comfortable heat, I bask. 

I have no idea why or where I'm going with this......

Whether I choose love or I choose hate - is it up to me?  I think it is.

What do U choose?  Love or Hate      AND, yes, there can be a lot in between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment