Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mind Mangled

My mind is a mangled mess.  I am wide awake and I can't seem to stop at one thought.  I tried counting my breaths.  I tried exercising a wee bit.  I tried reading.  I tried petting my dogs.  My mind is like watching a large screen with my life all over it.  I see things of my past.  I see things that are going on around me.  I see fear.  I see joy.

Yet, while my mind is a crazy whirlwind, my body feels relaxed and quiet.  I am in no pain.  I AM IN NO PAIN.  WOW.  I don't remember the last time I stated this.  I AM IN NO PAIN.  I HAVE NO PAIN.  I FEEL NO PAIN IN MY BODY.  I HAVE NO PAIN IN MY FINGERS. 

Oh, I am happy.   I feel energized. 

Not sure what to do with any of this.  I think I'll just be with it and if I'm up all night, I'm up all night.

I haven't been blogging alot because I have so much change, battles, sights, sounds, thoughts, and feelings coming at me from all directions.  I can't get my wording or my focus to say anything worthwhile.  So, I just don't say anything. 

Feels weird not having anything to say.  And, I am okay with it (sort of). 

I worry about my loved ones and what my living inwardly is or has done to them.  It's almost unfathomable that they can be so unaffected by me and supportive of me at the same time.  It's exactly what I need.  I definitely thought of fear when I thought of being different towards myself and how it would affect the people I love and have in my daily life.   So far, where I am concerned, they are okay.   Perhaps, even better.  Another WOW.

So, as I head towards the kitchen for either hot chocolate or hot tea, I bid you a pleasant moment of noticing your breath and how amazing it is that we do not have to do one thing and the breath comes.  Astonishing.

May U allow where U are... to be where U are.


No comments:

Post a Comment