Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Entitlement

Today is my actual birthday.  I am giving myself permission to have fun, let loose, let go and enjoy the day.

Can I choose this everyday?  You betcha.  Why don't I then?

Because I see this day differently. 

It's how I'm seeing the day.....   mmmm   again, I find this interesting.

When you awoke this morning, how did you see the day ahead of you?  How's it working for you (like Dr. Phil says)? 

We certainly can choose to see things any which way we want.  Oh, there is power in this somewhere!

My wish is that U choose happily; that U choose to Be U.

I believe this is the simple answer.  Our human brains can make it hard.  Watch an animal, they just go on and let what is; is.  They don't seem to evaluate/worry/live with fraught.  They just go about doing what they do in the present moment.  They are not thinking about a minute before or a minute after.  They are involved in the minute they are involved in - period. 

Let's try to be in this minute and no other.  We can call it the Minute Game!  The one who can achieve more living in each and every minute today - Wins.  If our mind wanders, choose to bring it back to the current minute.  Oh, what FUN we are having now!  Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment