Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scream

How does one scream in writing?  Ha.

------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

There.

Have at it.

My wish for U is to always be able to release what is inside of U.  Scream, Run, Punch a Pillow, Dance, Workout, Jump Up and Down, Move Ur Body the way it is begging to be moved; whatever truly works for you without hurting yourself or another.

One of my favorites is screaming in the car when I'm all alone and (carefully) driving.   Oh, what letting go can do for my soul!

My wish for U is to always be able to release what is inside of U to keep Ur soul open and alive.

Note:  One time when I was releasing what felt 'ugly' to me, I was concerned that this 'ugly' would go out into the Universe.  The person in charge of my 'session' stated that it is all just energy.  What may feel like ugly energy to one person can certainly work as positive energy for another.  This works for me to believe this!

Release On!  Let's stir up this energy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment