Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 17, 2011

Have Notta

I have nothing to add to my posts right now.  I think I'm at the point where so much is unsettled in myself, I am most unsettled.

I don't know how to share this part of me.  As I'm thinking about trying new things and getting out in the world in different ways, I have shame, embarrassment, uncertainty and fear most prevalent right now.  How does one share these feelings?  Maybe right like this.

I surely do not want to give them to anyone and they are so soft-spoken on the outside of me and so harsh on the inside of me.  Am I being presumptuous that I have the power to give them to people?

None of this really makes much sense to me - other than I'm hiding from something(s) I may not want to deal with.  A big, fat UGH.

So, while I 'have notta' to share really, I'm trying to let feeling and thoughts circle about myself and it certainly does feel like a whirlwind.  Like a 'twister' is inside of me not knowing what to grab onto and not knowing what to knock out of me and not knowing what to reveal....

I'm getting crazier than ever!  I am being as true as I know how AND I'm as screwy as the weather.

I know that I will survive.  That's what I do.  That's what we all do.  We survive in the face of travesty and we thrive in the face of abundance and happiness. 

Is it possible to thrive in the face of adversity as well?

 Adversity  is
1.  a condition marked by misfortune, calamity, or distress:
2.  an adverse or unfortunate event or circumstance: You will meet many adversities in life. (dictionary.com)
 
May U thrive today knowing U are a survivor. 
 
That's how humans are built.  We survive in the worst circumstances and we thrive in the best of circumstances for us.
 
Can we go in and out of survival and thriving from moment to moment?  I'm thinking 'U betcha".
 
Life = Surviving and Thriving  (how do U best handle each?)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment