Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 16, 2011

Body Holds On

I believe our bodies have a way of holding on to (filing away) every experience we have in our lives.  We become our experiences in many ways.

I say this because my body has felt so much over the past year.  Right now it's feeling numbness (stillness) and almost like steam evaporating off of me.

Oh, yes, that sounds Crazy. 

However, if I am true - I do feel this 'steam' being pulled up and away from my skin mostly on my arms, legs, upper back and face. 

It's like with the learning of speaking my truth and knowing that a gigantic thunderbolt DOES NOT come out of the sky to crash on me, so to speak, my body changes with the new and improved thoughts in my head. 

No, I do not have scientific proof.  Lucky for me, I'm not one that needs them to trust what I feel.  (I am grateful for the people that do dig deep scientifically.  It is genius.)  I know what I feel and I'm okay with it.  (sort of)

This feeling of 'steam' is a bit much even for me, but I'll run with it and see where it takes me.  Even the ringing in my ears sounds differently.  I am ready for it to leave.  I hope one day soon it will stop.  Tinnitus is not the most enjoyable thing to live with.  Ha.  Tinnitus may be about not listening to our inner voice (from the Louise Hay book "You Can Heal Your Life".

I am listening.  Oh, am I listening!

What a journey.   Not sure I'm liking it and there is no going back.  I got this.  I hope.

Is there something your body is holding on to that, perhaps, it would be best to let it go? 

 What if all we had to do was to make a conscious decision to let it go......


No comments:

Post a Comment