Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Living

What does living mean to U?

Living, to me, means being out and about in the world exploring new places, meeting new people and having fun in the sun.  Living is about helping people strive to be the best that they can be.  Living means honesty and sharing.  Living means smiling and dancing.

Wow, that's a lot to live up to.  I've been to many places, met many people, tried many things.  Hawaii, one of my favorite all-time places.  People, such as a Cardinal, a Marine, a Celebrity, a Happy, Beautiful, Confident Woman.  Things such as a helicopter ride, a sail/motor/air boat ride(s), top of a very tall building, hiking a mountain trail,  bottom of a large waterfall, in the audience of a broadway play; on Assateague Island with the wild ponies to a dormant volcano where a certain type of plant can only be found there; a sugar cane plantation in Hawaii to Niagra Falls in the USA to snorkeling in Bahamas to dancing in Mexico to a winery in Napa Valley, CA.  These are all living life to me. 

I've been very fortunate 'living'. 

Just what if living was also sitting on the back porch by myself to laying in bed with my dogs to driving in the car with my daughter.  Sitting here at the computer to cleaning the house to brushing my teeth.  It's all a part of life.  Why do I believe that being out and about is more important than being in and chillin.  Why do I feel more important when I'm out and about as opposed to being in and chillin.  Mmmmm.  

Can I feel important just sitting with myself as to feeling important when I'm out with others in far off places.  Oh, this is good for me!

I want to allow and feel worthy doing the mundane.  I want simplistic and easy.  I want calm and peace. 

I want to help others to know their worth.  I want to do everyday things and enjoy and know the importance of me.

So, I'd like to change up my meaning of life a bit.  I want life to be whatever it is I'm doing that I'm living and I'm alive.  Actually, this is the truth, isn't it?  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment