Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't Know What

I don't know what is going on and I feel alot of energy around me.  I have all this energy that my back is so tight and I'm not able to focus clearly. 

I feel strange and I feel weird.  Maniacal almost.  I'm all over the place.

I just had a heart to heart with a beautiful, young loved one; a person I cherished since the day she was born.  And, I'm a maniac. 

The top of my head is feeling very bubbly with tiny bubbles popping all around the top of my head.  My upper back and neck are so tight and cramping.

BUT, my hands are fine.  They are not cold, they are not sore, they are not purple. 

What an interesting change.  I don't understand it.  It is totally unfamiliar and I'm trying my best to accept what is and love who and what I am instead of listening to the voice that is telling me I'm weird and I'm crazy and I'm out of control.

Well, in reality, I guess I sort of am weird.  I don't think I'm crazy (much) and I am certainly not out of control EVEN THOUGH I feel that I am.

I'm not sure it gets any more weird than this.  I certainly hope not. 

I feel like I'm speeding or on some drug to charge me up.  I am not.   I didn't have caffeine today.

My hands actually feel soft.  Wow o Wow.

I'm outta here! 

Please don't let it get any more weird than this...

Weird
involving or suggesting the supernatural; unearthly or uncanny: a weird sound; weird lights.
       fantastic; bizarre: a weird getup.
                  concerned with or controlling fate or destiny
(dictionary.com)


Did U get your weird on today?


    A wonderful dog at the barn with me in Florida stretching her neck while she sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment