Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cold

My hands are cold.  My hands are numb.  My hands are swollen.  I am angry that they are.  I'm trying so many things (hormones, vitamins, Aronia berry juice, meditation, chamomile, drugs) to feel better and strong and something is still holding me back.

Yes, alot is my health.  And, yet, alot of sick people are out and about doing things and getting sun on their face.

I am stuck.  I am still.  I am not sure what direction to head.  I do not like being here, where I'm at.  I want to fight and change it.  I feel guilty and ashamed that I am here.  I feel sad and angry.

Not a fun place to be.  Let's just say I accept it.  I do on a lot of days.  I just accept it and move forward.  Today I want to not move forward and relax and kick back.  I'm in bed and I feel as tight as a spring.  I can't seem to relax and unwind.  I can't seem to disconnect from guilt and anger, sadness and frustration.

I know this will pass.  I know this with everything I am.  I don't know why I need to be here.  I know I don't like being here.

What's a woman to do! 

So, I'm here in a dark house in a dark place surrounded by dark weather.   OH MY.  I'll muddle my way through.  I know I will. 

I enjoy the light and lightness much more.  I'm thinking that just by being human; I know I need to experience all aspects of life. 

I am experiencing the dark side of life right now.  It won't kill me.  I'll try to welcome the process.  I really want to run from it. 

I used to just run.  I no longer know how or truly want to run anymore.  I want to face it head on and look at me in the mirror and say 'I'm here for you'. 

So, even though I'm uncomfortable, unhappy and wish I felt different, I will sit in, and participate with, this moment and try to be like a butterfly and let me transform this moment into a brighter, more colorful 'flight' into the next phase of my life.

I'm so losin it now.  Or, am I braver then I ever was?  Mmmmm.

Are U ready to be brave to look at your true self in the mirror and accept what is and find a way to transform like a butterfly?  Are U already a butterfly and want to fly higher?  Are U exactly where U want to be?

Yet,  once the butterfly transforms, is it still part caterpillar?  (it's been dark for too long....)  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment