Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 15, 2011

Ah, the Sun

Another day of sunshine.  How lucky are we.   I remember being in FL and the for the first time in my life wishing the sun to go in.  Oh, sunny FL. 

Here, I am not wishing the sun to go in.  It is nice to see the sun.  I thought, perhaps, it forgot about us here in Northeastern United States.  But, nope, it's back!

The daffodils are out in full bloom and the yellow color with gold in the middle is beautiful.  Nature surely can be beautiful.  And, as we have all learned over the past, Nature can also be deadly. 

Why is it as brilliantly good as something can be in our life - that same thing can be horrific.  It seems the degree of 'good' can go to the same degree of 'bad'.  Very interesting.

Like a relationship  - it can give us such joy and happiness AND it can give us such heartfelt agony and pain.  My home can give me so much security and comfort and it can give me so much concern and chaos. 

All very interesting indeed.

Peaks and valleys.  This is life.  Our lives are full of peaks and valleys.  When we are at the peak, oh it's so good.  When we are at the valley, well, not so good. 

I'd like to just let the valley that I am in to just be.  That's what I'm trying to do.  Just accept that it is here to teach me something and create goodness for my near future. 

I am learning to trust the process of life.  I'm allowing it.  Because, in reality, what are my other options.  To fight it, to hate it, to distrust it.   Doesn't work so well for me.

So, as I trust the process of my life....May U trust the process of your life and allow it to just flow through U and create your life with U and around U and in U.

We are all on this journey of life.  We all have our really wonderful moments and our really awful moments.  May we learn that, perhaps, in reality, they are all wonderful moments.  Because is it really possible to know great love without great heartache? 

When I told myself I would never get another pet because the pain of losing them is just so great, I believed it.  Then, later in my life, I realized that, yes, the pain is great (horrible even) - and the love, fun and joy last much longer and is so worth it.  It all equals up to who we are.

We can get up and brush ourselves off and move on and live.  Or we can stay down and stuck.

May U always find your way to move on and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment