Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mindful

I want to be mindful today.  When I am here typing, I want to be here completely mindful and present.  When I am cooking, eating, walking, outside, inside, -- for all of it - I want to be mindful and present.

I want my mind to be where my body and spirit are.  Meaning, when I am cooking, I don't want to be thinking about typing or have another person's thoughts present in my mind if they do not pertain to cooking. 

As I sit here, I can let my mind wander on the dogs playing, a contractor outside working, my child at the barn riding horses, my sister at her home painting.  I want to sit here and focus on my words and myself.  There is a time to focus on all those other things.  They are all a part of my life and me. 

However, I do not want them to always be a part of my thinking.  I want to let go and just be mindful of what I am presently doing.

This just may be a bit harder than just wanting this!  Ha. 

Today I will try my best to keep my head where my body is...

Where U are - are U whole and alone?  Is Ur head in the game of what U are doing presently; from moment to moment?  Are there other people/things/subjects present with U even though physically they really are not?  Can U pick and choose what to keep and what to let go of for the time being? 

Mindfulness.  It just might be close to the ability, or lack thereof, of my balancing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment