Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter


On Easter Sunday, Christians celebrate the resurrection of the Lord, Jesus Christ. It is typically the most well-attended Sunday service of the year for Christian churches.
Christians believe, according to Scripture, that Jesus came back to life, or was raised from the dead, three days after his death on the cross. As part of the Easter season, the death of Jesus Christ by crucifixion is commemorated on Good Friday, always the Friday just before Easter. Through his death, burial, and resurrection, Jesus paid the penalty for sin, thus purchasing for all who believe in him, eternal life in Christ Jesus.  ( By Mary Fairchild)

Easter is here.  Some choose to celebrate it, some do not.  If what Christians believe is true, then perhaps this opens up miracles, anything is possible, some type of eternal life and great love in humankind.

I know that since I have been very young, I know (for me) that every Good Friday, which this year is 4/22/11, for as long as I can remember, it gets dark in the afternoon.  I believe they say Jesus died on a cross around 3 p.m. on this day many, many, moons ago.

Whether Easter is in your life or not, I honor your belief.

And, if Easter is in Ur life, Happy Easter.

My wish for U is to know that miracles do exist and come from the Universe, a Greater Power, Lord Jesus, or whatever U believe and works for U through U.

No comments:

Post a Comment