Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Body

Sometimes, alot of times, I have felt out of my body.  I feel inside my body presently.  I feel I'm residing within and it's okay. 

I feel strange and different.  I feel able and willing to speak my truth.  I think I am finally sharing with my world what is deep within me;  what my true thoughts and feelings are.  I am creating a new world for myself and my life.  How exciting.  How scary.  How okay I finally am to own my truth; my little 'voices'; my inner knowing.  I am me and it's exhilarating and sometimes very tiring to learn more about me.  To be willing annd open to hear things and see things that are presently true in my life and perhaps I've been avoiding/unwilling to admit. 

Things such as wanting appreciation and respect.  Things such as sometimes I still feel childish.  Things such as I want attention and love.  Perhaps, most importantly that I deserve what I want. 

It is my right to live fully.  What if it's also my responsibility to live fully.  I'd like to not allow any more days to go by without following my inner knowing for one minute.  I'd like to be in tuned and connected to this at all times and be brave enough to explore it and use it. 

Each and everyone of us is unique and has special qualities, that, perhaps, when used, we give what we are suppose to give to our world.  What if by living our truth and living in its power alone, that we put out in the universe a great light to create beauty, love, strength and support.  If we all were doing this, living our truth out of love and not fear, together, we can create the beauty of life and living for all.

There really is alot to be had.  I've known it.  I've felt it.  I've lived it.  I like being connected to this instead of connected to ugly, dark and stuck.  It's all, probably in infinite amounts, available and obtainable.  We just need to be willing to believe and know that we are worthy of what makes our hearts happy.  And, by achieving happiness for ourselves, we open doors for others to find their happy.

I am seeing when I am down and out, it's sometimes hard to see and be joyful for others because I want to feel this.   When I am in a good place, it's easy to share, acknowledge readily and even create joy for others.  When I come from joy and peace, it's easier to see the beauty.  Vibrancy vibrates strongly when I feel the glow of life within, throughout and with all.  It all comes within first for me.

May U know your high vibrancy today.  May U know beauty and love as U move through your day as the genuine U. 

No comments:

Post a Comment