Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OH BOY

When will the madness stop?  When will we say enough is enough?  When will I simplify and stop. 

When will I know what the hell I'm talking about?

When will I get on with it and just be me?

When When  When

Tomorrow may not come and today I'm doing the best I can with what I know and the experiences I have been dealt.

Some have been over the top, out of this world fabulous.  Some have been painful enough for me not to let go of the pain for many, many years. 

So, what if the pain and the over-the-top fabulous is part of who I am and this is okay and will never change and the road I choose to travel from here on out - is just that.

A road, a process, a goal to achieve to LIVE. 

What if there is no when - only now.  Now is the only time I have.  What do I want to be doing in it?

What do U want to do in the NOW that U have?  Are U doing it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment