Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 30, 2011

Times - They are A Changing

Seems like everything, or most everything, in my life is changing dramatically.  What a scary and exciting place to be.

All my relationships are growing/different/more real and true.  The amount of contractors are being monitored and prioritized.  The way I deal with my dogs and animals are more about making me happy.  That sounds terrible in one way and I mean it in a loving, calm and even better for the animals way.  I'm not giving them treats just because I've taught them to ask for them.  I'm trying to teach them not to bark when the doorbell rings and when we go outback to play. 

I hear myself and others much more.  I'm a better listener.  I'm a better speaker of my truth.  I think I was not fully engaged to listen or speak when it was something that I didn't quite understand or believe.  I, at times, blew it off and ignored certain topics because I was uncomfortable, didn't want to deal or believe it, or just didn't understand it.  I try to listen more fully and hear what others, myself included are wanting to say.

This is, hopefully, a really great place to be.  Mostly, however, it feels confusing, trying, scary and frustrating.  I am hoping this will lead me more and more to my 'happy' and to me being me.  AND, opening the door for others to want to and enable themselves to be more and more themselves in their lives.

For us all to create a world that we truly are the people we were born to be.  Connected, loving and loved.

Times are what we make them and how we see them.  Are U making Ur 'times' the best that U can live?

No comments:

Post a Comment