Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Night to Remember

I was just reading from AOL and saw Pia talking about American Idol and how she says everything happens for a reason and everything happens the way it is supposed to happen.

I have no idea where I'm going with this post.  I just let my fingers do the talking, so to speak.  I've had many nights in my life to remember.  Some are wild and crazy; fun and upbeat.  Some are soft and calm; quiet and downlow as far as energy level.  All are memorable.

Again, Life.  Life has so many facets and so many levels and so many storms and so many rainbows.  If I go with the ebb and flow of my life; as I accept what is, the flow is softer, gentler and it is, perhaps, all about the process.

It's about the journey we take from moment to moment.

Enjoy doing things that we love to do.  Eating the foods that we love to eat; eating foods that fuel our bodies best.  Reading books that enhance and challenge our minds and that are simply entertaining.  Hiking up a mountain in Arizona or on a volcano in Hawaii or walking along the edge of the water on the beach. 

Life is about spending time laughing with our friends, loving with our lovers, savoring moments with our families.

Life is about being and doing the best that we can with what we know and with the ability we have.  Life is about stopping to smell the roses; wading in water;  looking at the beauty of nature and feeling the air against our skin.

Life is about living.  Life is about dying.  AND everything in between.   All our moments add up to our total lives.  Trusting and believing that we can have the life we want; do the things we enjoy and be with the people we want to surround ourselves with.

Life is about each and every breath we take.

May U live your life today as there is no tomorrow with love, passion, energy, joy, and knowing in each moment that U are being U. 

As roadblocks show up in your life, may U build new roads to forge ahead with trust, belief and strength that U are the foreman of the project.  The project of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment