Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 3, 2011

Change

I'm in the process of changing a lot about and with my life.  Just my work force at the house; the way I move; the way I eat and drink; the way I express myself; the way I am in my relationships.  Pretty much, most aspects of my life.

It is not easy for me.  I feel a strong resistant in my head and my body.  I feel a strong fear and can't pinpoint it.  I'm thinking this is ego's resistance.  'It's what we know, why are you going to go and change it all up and have to give us more work to accomplish"   or something very similar and, perhaps, silly to this.

My breathing is uneven and shallow.  This is nuts.  I want to not get out of bed so I don't have to do this; face this; hurt anyone.

While becoming true to me, I am forcing everyone that has a connection to me to accept the new me and change with me.  People are doing a fabulous job around me.  I'm changing things up in my own head and don't remember to share and the same old, same old goes on with everyone else until it becomes a problem that we both have to face.  It can feel excruciating to me.  I'm not sure how it feels to others.  AND, there is not one person in my life that is not supporting me.

I'm the luckiest woman (I want to say 'alive', but I think this may be over the top.  Ha).  I am grateful to everyone. 

Could it also be that everyone is doing their own thing and living with their ups and downs and I am thinking that my life affects them much more than it really does?  Another Private Eye moment coming up.  I'd like to find this out.

Anyway, I'm doing what I can.  Accomplishing what my body and mind will allow daily and going through 'this'.  Whatever 'this' is.

It is uncommon, unnatural and unknown to me.  The Time is Now for me to live me.  I hope I can continue on and I do not give up til I have all of me in one place, so to speak.  All of me in sync. 

Really, it literally hurts.

May U know peace in your body, mind, and spirit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment