Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 8, 2011

Dark, dark, dark here on the Northeast Coast of United States

It has been so dark and dreary for most of the past 5 days.  Today it is 45 degrees and rainy and really dark.  I want to ask if it can get any darker than this AND I know it can AND I'd like to not experience it.

Good day for me to hide and hang out.  My body is achy, however, my hands are okay.  They are purple, numb and cold AND they do not throb or hurt really.  I know things can be much worse.

So, I'm grateful for the rain that is going to help bring the flowers and the trees to life very soon (if I can hold on this long).  Ha.

It's Friday and alot of people have off the next two days and Friday nights can usually be relaxing to alot of these people.  This is a good thing.  I'm sorry for the ones that do not get to relax tonight AND I hope they find/make the time when they can relax and just be.

I'm realizing more and more - this is Life.  Wherever you are, whatever you are doing - this is your life.  Nothing more; nothing less.  Doesn't have to feel dramatic and unsettling to feel alive.  Doesn't have to be quiet and boring all the time.  There are peaks and valleys and it's okay.

Live through the peaks; live through the valleys.  Take it all in and, at the end, so far, we've all been okay.  We may have not liked some of the things we experienced.  We may have wished some of our experiences stayed with us longer.  It is what it is and it is LIFE.

Life.O
Live Internally & Forever Evolve Outwardly.  Participate in all that life gives us and be present and aware.  Life can be truly magnificent through each step we take.  We just have to allow it.

AND, if we can't allow it, at the very least we can try to accept it because, like the nasty weather, we have no control over some things other than they way we allow it to make us feel.

How are U allowing yourself to feel in this moment?  Do U feel the way U want to feel?


                                               Starfish in my Saltwater Fish Tank

  
    This starfish must have the ability to feel a lot with all it's legs.  We, as humans, have the ability AND the need to feel a lot.  When we do not allow our feelings to surface - do they really stay buried deep or do they  eventually come out in other, less comfortable ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment