Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Whatever Is Put Out

I believe that whatever I put out into the world; the whole world is affected.  As I believe whatever U put out there in the world, we are all affected.

I can't imagine how (even though we may not 'feel' it), all mishaps, happiness and other things do not affect the world.  They must.  When there is darkness, it has to touch us.  When there is brightness, how can we not smile.

Some things may have the effect on us more and other things we cannot even feel.  However, it's all out there in our Universe.

What if the Universe isn't as vast as some of us first thought.  What if, just what if, all living things are connected through something that we can't feel and acknowledge with our brains.

What if there is so much more going on than we know.

Just what if, we could all just be our true selves and offer our love and need for love to the world.

Where would our world be then?

What are U putting out into our world today?

No comments:

Post a Comment