Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 11, 2011

So Many Issues

Today is full of contractors for me, again.  The well pump needs to be replaced.  The pond people are finishing up.  The A/C unit is dripping water from the ceiling. 

I am having another fun day.  NOT.

I find myself not wanting to deal or have anything to do with any of this.  AND, yet, it needs to be taken care of and completed.

I guess I can be grateful I don't have to worry about paying the bills.  Yet, this is not true.  I am not out making the money for it.  I am at home taking care of all of it today. 

This money 'thing' gets tricky.  I am not the breadwinner of the family AND, yet, I still care and find myself being concerned about it all.

Would I rather spend it somewhere else.  Definitely.

 Do I have a say.  I suppose.

 Is anything going to change today.  I doubt it.

What's Murphy's Law ---  what is in motion; stays in motion.  

How and Where do I change things up AND do I want to get off this particular motion?

How satisfied are U with how things are 'running' in your life?  Is there something or somehow U'd like to incorporate even a wee bit of change?


No comments:

Post a Comment