Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 29, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

I want to thank Mother Nature for giving us, here on the Northeast Coast of the United States, a beautiful, sunny, comfortable, breeze over the skin kind of day!  It's perfect.  So much green everywhere.  Trees and flowers blooming; white petals, pink petals, lime green growth on the trees; beautiful blue sky.  I just want to take it all in and be a part of it.  Alleluia,  it's glorious!  Ha.

My pond fish are swimming around with their colors of gold, white, yellow, black and orange.  They seem to be so happy and satisfied.  When I first feed them, they glide frantically over the water's top and so fast and erratic to get the pellets floating on top.  It's like a bunch of lean, colorful, strong sleek locomotive style movement.  I love it.  I'm so grateful to have them in my back yard.

My Gia dog sits on the rock and watches them.  Cali, my cat, lies on the rock and watches them.  It is certainly a breath of fresh air and extremely enjoyable for me.  The waterfalls are up and running and the sound is so soothing and calming.  The sight of them is energizing and provokes happiness.

I'm pushing myself today.  The health of my body is still messing with me and there is a force here wanting to keep me down.  I'm going to give it my best to not let it.  I am going to acknowledge it and tell it No, not today.  (See how this works!) 

I am still doing my floor work daily and walking my big dog regularly.  So, I do have some movement on my side.  It really makes a huge difference.  I wish I was doing more and I'm glad I'm doing what I can do. 

It's becoming more and more the process, not just the goal, that is the 'living' for me.  So, every step matters.  Every doing counts.  Every moment will never come again and they all add up to my life.

So, today, I'm gently going to be a part of as moments as I can and at the end of today, I'd like to look back and be able to say, I lived my moments in my fullest potential for today.  That's all I want today.

What are U going to do with Ur moments today?  May they not be wasted by us not participating in them. 

I want the totality of me to be together in each moment.  My mind, body, spirit and soul to experience these moments together.  I don't want my head, spirit or soul to be ahead or behind where my body is planted.

Happy Planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment