Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Be - ing

I'm here living my day; doing what needs to be done; spending some fun time with the dogs; laughing with family. 

It's still pretty brisk outside and inside nice and 'toasty'.  It feels like a Friday to me.  It is Thursday.

I'm processing 'me' through me.  Meaning I think my mind is changing the way it used to think to new ways that are more helpful to me as an adult with the knowledge of what I've learned over the years. 

My head is not clear and I think it's this 'fight' within from letting go of the old me to bringing about and learning a new me.  It's truly miraculous and right on and one of the biggest/longest challenges I have had to face in my 50 years of living. 

To realize some of the things I've been telling myself such as 'others know better about what works for me than I do' to now telling myself 'listen to my inner voice and knowing and what is being thought and felt is true for me'.   From thinking that what I do, say and think alters everyones life drastically to what I do, say and think may alter others' lives and sometimes (maybe most of the time) it affects them very little.

I'm thinking I was/am very self-centered.  Through fear, I made everything about my life, my needs, my disease, my inability to do things.  When now I'm making it about ...  I don't know yet.


Because I've always cared what other people think and feel.  I've been better hanging with people that need me or that I can help.  I have fear around being with people that do not need me this way.  I'm even realizing that I was better with relatives (nieces, nephews) when they were young and needed me.  Now that they are standing on their own and older, I almost do not know how to be with them.

I don't know how to be with people that just want to spend time with me as easily.  I'm there in a second if someone asks for help.  The people that just want to hang and spend time with me - I'm not as readily available.   I'm not sure what this is about.  (the Private Eye in me has another job)

There is quite a fear here and I don't understand it.  It's coming to my forefront.  It's ready to be addressed.

How embarrassing.  It's about having to be feeling a certain way and presenting myself in an image.  If I don't have this image 'on'; I don't know how to just be me with people.  (how utterly stupid/silly I feel)

Something about if I don't feel strong and upbeat, it's not time for me to be around people.  Where did this come from.  What kind of insanity is this? 

Something about people won't like me if I'm only me.....  I want to make them smile.  This takes too much energy from me anymore so if they don't need me, I don't go. 

Again, maybe it's just about me learning to be and live with this new me.  I have to be comfortable with me before I can share me with my world.  Hmmmmm.

How comfortable are U just be-ing U with your world?  How often do U show the real U to the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment