Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 29, 2011

Walking the Dog

So I walked my 11 year old dog.  I could say we 'moseyed' together.  I was gone for only a bit more than one hour and now I'm done in.

I don't know so much that it was out walking the dog.  I believe it's the neighbors that I run into.  I so enjoy the communication.  They are very lovely, kind, and inspirational to me.  I enjoy talking with them.

Why, then, does it take so much out of me.  Just to share a conversation makes my head dizzy and my body drained.  I must not be doing it correctly for me.  I feel like I could talk to them for hours.  We share very deep 'who we are'.  We all have our stuff and we are all having enjoyment and we are all struggling. 

People are taking their animals to the doctor, themselves to the doctor, themselves to work.  It's crazy I have only about 7 houses around me and, yet, alot of the time I run into my neighbors. 

I feel myself getting stronger.  I feel myself enjoying the banter. 

Is it possible that I'm giving too much of myself away?  Am I being real showing that I care about their lives? 

If I had to guess, I'd say I truly do care and like to share with people.  I need it even.  I do believe that I don't hold back and I don't save any energy for myself though.   Not really sure how I do this and I think there is some truth to this and something that, maybe, I can do differently.  There has to be something going on here that drains me.  Mmmmm.

I truly don't believe it's the walking.  I love that too.  I love being with just my Austrailian Shepherd.  He was my first out of the four and it was him and I for several years.  He is a great dog and listens extremely well and is beautiful and loving.  We love walking together.

It is something with the contact with people.   I need the connection and the connection can drain me.  Again, I am somehow losing me OR is it just the belief of losing me....  This is too deep and crazy even for me.  Ha.

How crazy can one person be?  Ha.  

How do U feel when U walk away from conversing with people?  Do U feel different with some then U do with others?  How many different U(s) do U feel/see today with all the different conversations OR is there only one U; the true U? 

No comments:

Post a Comment