Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a Visit

I had a doctors appointment today and on the way over I knew it was going to be big for me.  The more resistant I feel to go there, (I'm forcing myself to continue because in reality I'm shaky and all over the place.) the more that usually comes up and out.

As I was driving to my appointmnt, my head was humming, my back was aching, my arms were throbbing.  I started to say outloud to the beat of the music......Go, Fly, Thank you, Gone.   Go, Fly, Thank you, Gone.  Go, Fly, Thank you. Gone.  I heard myself saying to my body that I am here and ready to deal with you.  I am here for you and not going anywhere.  You don't have to hurt me or be too loud.  I am here for you and I have the tools that we need.  Go, Fly, Thank you, Gone.   (Yep, I'm thinking pretty weird). 

I get to her office and I tell her I have a lot going on.  We talk, we work and sure enough, in a matter of seconds, I start groaning and leaning forward, burping and feeling dizzy.  I breathe deep, which to me, was to go into my body and breathe out the 'ugly'.  I was releasing 'it'.  I was letting go.  I was feeling emotions that were most likely buried for a long, long time. 

I asked the doctor if she was okay.  I needed her to be okay so I could continue.  She gave me the time and space I needed to release my 'stuff'.  My hands turned purple.  I was sweating.  My eyes were tearing, but I don't think I was crying.  Oh, the human body, mind and spirit!

So, I'm home now and it was a pretty messed up day in many of my relationships. Major issues for people I love dearly and care about.   The weather is dreary, rainy and cold.  Dark outside.  

Oh, life.   I finally want to live through it and allow myself to feel what I'm feeling and ask for what I need.

If I come across someone who challenges me, I don't know what I'll do.  I hope I'll continue on.

I am so thankful for the love of the people that are so supportive of my life.  How lucky I am.

How many layers does an onion have!  I have been through, what feels like, millions.

May U be working through and allowing your 'layers' to be present and your heart and spirit to fly regardless. 

May God (the Universe, the Higher Power)  Bless the human race.  I heard on a TV show the other day - "We have but one race in the world - the human race."  I loved this.  Together we can conquer anything.  Separated, we may just be less strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment