Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Life in the Springtime

The sun went in, it is cloudy.  The temperature is dropping.  My 'ugly' is up quite a lot from this morning. 

I am realizing that I was correct when I thought, 'if I don't like the way I feel, wait a bit'.  Feelings, thoughts, ideas; they all have a way of changing if we just allow them to process and flow through us.  The ones I resist seem to stay around  longer then the ones I feel and let go of.

They are out back opening the pond as I type.  It's amazing the watery dark muck that is coming out of the pond.  The fish are probably stressed at the noise and the draining of the water.  It's drizzling.  They are power washing the stone and the reservoirs.  They will put fresh clean oxygenated water back in.  The fish will be happy. 

I'm so excited to see the water flow and to hear the waterfalls and watch the fish come back to life.  I love it.  The 'green' in the pots start popping up out through the surface of the water.  Beautiful lilies and plants come back to life.  I saw a frog out there holding on for dear life on one of the rocks.  I will soon hear the croaking of the giant toad at night.  It's all so magical to me.  (I don't really know the difference between frogs and toads. -- So I looked it up.  Toads are mostly dry land, frogs are wet.)  So, it's my giant frog that sings for me.

....  What is coming to mind is my dear aunt used to buy and give me frog anything growing up; stuffed animals, ceramic frogs, pins, cards.  She said I told her I liked frogs.  I don't remember ever telling her this and I certainly don't remember ever thinking they were cute. For years, I got frogs not having the heart to tell her I don't like them much.  (She now knows!)   (I'm going to have to go look up frog now.) 

Anyway, below are pictures of the big bog before the cleaning.


                                                                  This was Tuesday.
                                                                  This is Wednesday a.m.
    This is Wednesday a.m. right before one of their first feeding times of the season.

What do U enjoy about spring?  Is it about new life; new beginnings for U?

No comments:

Post a Comment