Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 1, 2011

Outside

What a beautiful day outside!  Sunny, 60s in the morning.  Invigorating.  Fresh Air.  Warm sunshine.  Really wonderful!

I go outside to bring my garden balls outside and put up the hanging plant holders.  I'm out there less than 5 minutes and my fingers are being beaten because I'm hitting them against things and I find myself running back inside angry, sad and frustrated.

Angry, I can't do it easily.  Sad that I am no help and frustrated about it all.  I used to take a lot of pain pills to enable me to 'live' and do everything.  I am trying to find a new way and without the high doses of pain medicine, I cannot ignore or pretend.  I cannot keep going.  I cannot trudge through it in any way, shape or form right now.

I would love this time of year.  I would come alive, so to speak, after the long, hard, winter.  I would love being out there and getting my hands dirty and planting beautiful flowers to color my world.

When I told a relative that I was not planting flowers this year because I was unable to push myself, she told me I was 'ridiculous'.  Interesting word, isn't it.  In the past, I would believe this.  Now, I would use the words 'this is sad, and I will accept it for right now'.  I can't do anything about where I am and to create more stress and to beat myself up isn't the answer for sure.  (I am lucky that I have people that will plant flowers for me.)

My body is saying one thing and my mind is trying to be it's savior right now and create calm and acceptance of what is in this moment. 

The war within can be the silliest war of all. 

As I was walking my dog this morning, I 'heard' the words 'If He brings me to it, He will bring me through it'.  I so hope this is true!  I believe it is.

It is a beautiful day and we've all got this one shot at it. 

If U were being the most true to U today, what would U be doing?  Are U doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment