Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another Beautiful Day

It's another beautiful day here in the Northeast coast of the United States.  The birds were singing happily this morning.  The flowers and trees are in full bloom and it's almost time to plant annuals.

The dogs are playing with each other and instigating each other to run, jump and bark.  Even the cats are outside playing with the dogs.

The fish are hungrier then ever and I see a bunch of babies swimming around.  How cute they are.  Why are tiny versions of things usually so cute?

The sun on my body feels wonderful and the 'robustness' of the outdoors is prevalent and I'm liking it!

In truth, I'm still not where I want to be - energized, highly optimistic and thriving.  I'm more like pushing, optimistic and surviving.  It's just my time to be this way.  I have had much better years and I know I will again.

May U enjoy the beauty in Ur world today and let the other stuff just be, perhaps.  May U know the beauty of Ur world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment