Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peace

Peace is staying out of everyone else's head.  Meaning stop thinking what they are doing, needing, wanting, feeling.  Peace, just maybe, is listening and hearing and responding to our own inner knowing; our own inner voice. 

Stay considerate and compassionate, but know that I am not responsible for their happiness or their life.

I am responsible and obligated to one person's life and that is my own.  I can only change and fulfill my needs.  I can help others and it is their life to live and be responsible for.

I am starting to believe that this is the greatest gift I can give them.  To let them know how I truly feel and think and not what I think they want to hear. 

Supporting them is allowing them to make their own mistakes and being there when they fall.  All humans fall.  But with the support of others, we always can get back up again.  Or so I hope.

Supporting them is, if asked, answer truthfully and lovingly about what I see in them and about them.  If not asked, perhaps it is not the time to share my thinking and just quietly send them love and good energy.

Supporting them is listening.  Supporting them is only offering advice if it is asked for.  Supporting them is being the real me around them.  Showing love for myself is just as important, if not moreso, then showing love for others.

How are you at supporting others today?  Are you living the best you to create and allow peace to be a continuous light around you?


No comments:

Post a Comment